REZA BAND® UES Assist Device
"First-of-its-kind,” non-medication, non-surgical medical device designed to reduce symptoms of laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) disease by stopping the regurgitation of stomach contents from passing through the upper esophageal sphincter (UES).
- Worn while sleeping and applies a slight, external pressure at the cricoid cartilage region, right below the Adam’s apple, which increases the internal pressure within the upper esophageal sphincter (UES) and stops reflux from rising above the UES.
- Reduces challenging LPR symptoms due to acid reflux into the throat and lungs such as chronic throat irritation and cough, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, and postnasal drip with few mild and short side effects.
- FDA cleared, prescription required.
I love my Reza Band! I was close to having surgery; no more! Now I can sleep through the night. Only a slight cough occasionally instead of having to get out of bed and stand up to breathe. Highly recommended!
REZA BAND Info
- Comfortable, light-weight (weighs less than 1 lb.), and easy to use.
- Includes two replacement Cushions.
For full details, please refer to the Patient Information Handbook
This website is for U.S. sales only. If you are outside of the U.S., please fill out the International Inquiries form on our website and we will let you know where the Reza Band is available. Reza Band international pricing may vary due to shipping and in-country costs.